Help Stop Distracted Driving
Share your #viewfromthebackseat and win up to $1,000!
• Look for your parent driving distracted
• Take a picture or short video
• Post to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook
• Tag us @DriversEdcom and hashtag it #viewfromthebackseat
• You have the option of issuing your parent a ticket to let them know they have been caught driving distracted! Click the ticket icon to open and share on social media.
• First Prize: $1,000 + SMART Driver Package
• Second Prize: $500 + SMART Driver Package
• Third Prize: $250 + SMART Driver Package
25 runners up will also receive SMART Driver Packages containing a free online drivers ed course for teens plus a defensive driving course for parents. Contest open to teens aged 13-18 only.
What is distracted driving?
Behavior such as:
• Grooming: hair and makeup
• Changing the music
• Focused on people in the car
• Eating or drinking
• Using the GPS
• Texting, calling or video chatting
• Using social media
If so, we need your help. We want to make them aware of their actions whether they are with you or alone because Distracted Driving is not okay.
- DriversEd.com, L.L.C - All rights reserved.
DriversEd.com never sells or shares your information - your privacy is important to us.